Arduino Motor Driver Shield Controller
This Arduino Motor Driver Shield allows you to drive and control two DC motors with ease. Simply plugs into your Mega development board, it offers mobility and compact robotic design.
The Motor Shield (2A) uses L298P chip which allows to drive two 7-12V DC motors with maximum 2A current. The speed control is achieved through conventional PWM which can be obtained from the Mega Board PWM output Pin 5 and 6. The Motor shield can be powered directly from the mega board or from external power source. It is strongly encouraged to use external power supply to power the motor shield.
Supports PWM and PLL (Phased Locked Loop) control Modes. The PWM mode uses E1 and E2 to generate PWM signal. The PLL mode uses M1 and M2 to generate phase control signal.
Drive two 7-12V DC motors with maximum 2A current
Directly mount onto standard Funduino Duemilanove and Funduino Mega
Powered directly from Funduino or from external power source
Supports PWM and PLL (Phased Locked Loop) control modes
1. The logical part input voltage VD: 5 V
2. Drive part of the input voltage VS: VIN input 6.5 ~ 12 V, PWRIN input 4.8 ~ 24 V
3. The logical part working current Iss: more than 36 mA
4. Drive some current Io: more than 2 A
5. The maximum power dissipation: 25 W (T = 75 )
6. Control signal input level: high level: 2.3 V acuities Vin more than 5 V low level: 0.3 V acuities Vin more than 1.5 V
7. Working temperature:-25 ~ + 130
8. The driving type: dual H bridge road power drive